Phoslock Technical Information
The following reports summarizes Phoslock and lanthanum technical information, and a number of toxicity studies conducted by private and government agencies to assess the performance and potential risks associated with the use of Phoslock in natural aquatic environments.
- Phoslock Technical Bulletin
- Research and application of in-situ control technology for sediment rehabilitation (Liu Bo,2010)
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment- Phoslock Toxicity Report (2009)
- Daphnia Toxicity Report, ECOTOX Australia (July 2008)
- Eco-Toxicity Report by ECOTOX Australia (March 2006)
- Eco-Toxicity Report by ECOTOX Australia (November 2006)
- Eco-Toxicity Report by NIWA, New Zealand (Martin, Hickey 2004)
- Eco-Toxicity Report by NIWA, New Zealand (Clearwater, 2004)
- Eco-Toxicity Report by CSIRO Australia (Stauber 2000)
- A Novel Technique for Reducing Bio-available Phosphorus in Water and Sediments (Douglas 1999)
Phoslock Product Overview
Phoslock Case Studies
Phoslock is not an algaecide. If an algae bloom is present, treat with Captain* Algaecide prior
to a Phoslock application. Phoslock is a registered trademark of Phoslock Water Solutions Ltd.